Open Door | Find an Architect

STEP 1: To find an architect, select a county first

Select Your County

Or do you own a Historic Home or a Protected Structure

When working with a historic building, particularly one designated a Protected Structure or located within an Architectural Conservation Area, you will need the advice of an architect with skills in conservation.

Find a RIAI Conservation Architect